The primary responsibility of the Early Years Service is the registration, monitoring and inspection of daycare provision for children aged under 12 years. The service is committed to raising the quality, range and accessibility of daycare provision for children and their families.
Childcare services regulated by the Early Years Team include childminders, crèches, day nurseries, out of school groups, playgroups, summer schemes and two year old programmes. Childcare providers are registered by the Team and are inspected on an annual basis to ensure standards are adhered to and that children are receiving the best possible service.
We are recruiting a Band 5 or Band 6 Social Worker for an Early Years Team in Banbridge. This is a long term, full time assignment initially until February 2023.
Suitable Social Workers will:
- Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access Ni disclosure
- FREE training updates
- Paid Holidays
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 21 years of Social Work recruitment experience.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org