Bond Healthcare is recruiting Social Workers (Band 6 and Band 7) for excellent opportunities within the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS) in Belfast.
You will be responsible for engaging in individual work with children who are experiencing emotional health and wellbeing difficulties. You will be directly involved in the assessment and care co-ordination of children/adolescents and their families referred to the service and will undertake regular choice appointments and where appropriate deliver group training and support programmes.
You will have:
- Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- Current live NISCC registration (Part 1)
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes
- Recent relevant experience
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- FREE training updates
- Paid Holidays
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 21 years of Social Work recruitment experience.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org