The Family Support Service is a service for children, their families and carers. As a Social Worker you will work as part of a team to provide a range of supports and services to safeguard children and enable them, where possible, to remain with their own families.
We are currently recruiting Band 5 and Band 6 Social Workers for ongoing, temporary assignments in Belfast.
Joining a Family Support team as a Qualified Social Worker will be an excellent opportunity to enhance and develop new skills, work alongside highly experienced, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Social Workers.
You will receive excellent support, monthly supervision, learning and development opportunities…especially in Signs of Safety…one to one coaching opportunities, Trust wide induction and a monthly AYE forum for newly qualified Social Workers.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com
Suitable Social Workers will:
- Hold a recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
- Desire to help and have a positive influence on the lives of children and families in need
Working for Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- Weekly pay
- Up to 37 days per year of paid holidays (pro rata)
- FREE Advice and guidance from highly experienced Social Work recruiters
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- FREE Occupational Health clearance