Intermediate Care consists of a range of services for adults and older people which provides assessment and rehabilitation designed to maximise the individual’s independence and quality of life.
The services focus on the individual and, by appropriate interventions, facilitate early discharge from hospital or prevent admission to hospital.
Services within Intermediate care include:
- Community Based Rehabilitation Services including fractures and stroke rehabilitation
- Short term Interim Placements in care homes
- A fast-track homecare service.
Bond Healthcare is actively recruiting qualified Social Workers for ongoing, long term locum assignments within Intermediate Care Services across the Greater Belfast area. Consideration will be given to part time hours.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com
Suitable Social Workers will have:
- Degree / Diploma in Social Worker
- NISCC Registration (part 1), or have registration on appointment
- Full driving licence with access to a vehicle for businee purposes
Bond Healthcare locum Social Workers receive:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access Ni disclosure
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 21 years of Social Work recruitment experience