The Parent and Adolescent Community Support Service offers intensive social work involvement and support to Young People at the Edge of Care. As a Social Worker within the team, using analytical thought, you will provide advice and support planning to the Young Person and their family, managing risk and family breakdown and driving forward family network support.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Worker to be involved in this incredibly rewarding service in an ongoing, full time assignment.
You will have:
- Degree / Diploma / Professional Qualification in Social Work
- Experience of direct Social Work with Young People and Families in a statutory Child Protection / Looked After Children / Kinship / Family Support
- Experience of working with Youth at Risk, substance misuse and associated risks
- Good communication, IT and organisational skills, working to deadlines / timeframes
At Bond Healthcare you will get:
- FREE Access NI clearance
- FREE Occupational Health / Fit To Work certificate
- Up to 37 days per year paid holidays (pro rata)
- Advice and guidance from a dedicated, experienced Social Work recruiter
- Guaranteed weekly pay
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com