Bond Healthcare is a contracted supplier of Agency Workers to all five NHS Trusts in Northern Ireland and on behalf of the Belfast H&SC Trust we are recruiting a Band 4 Social Work Assistant for a full time, long term temporary post based in Belfast.
As part of a specialist team your responsibilities will be:
- Transporting children to and from school
- Individual work with young people and carers
- Support SSW with finance, liaising with unallocated cases.
- Diversionary/mentor style work
- Admin tasks
- Non child protection SW tasks
If you have experience working with children / young people / youth work / children's residential care and you feel this is the role for you, then please get in touch.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have:
- Current live registration (Part 2) with the NI Social Care Council (NISCC)
- Full driving licence and access to a car for business purposes
- Recent relevant experience
Bond Healthcare gives Social Care Workers:
Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
FREE training updates
FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 22 years of Social Care recruitment experience