Position: Salaried GP
Location: North Dublin
Salary: €120,000 (Plus benefits)
Due to further expansion, our client has an exciting opportunity for a newly qualified or experienced salaried GP to join a friendly and well-supported practice in North Dublin.
The GP will be required to work 4 days in the practice covering 8 clinical sessions.
An attractive salary of €120,000 is on offer with full indemnity.
The GP Practice operates the following:
- Mix of GMS and Private patients
- 4 Practice Nurses
- Practice Manager
- Regular clinical meetings
- Socrates practice management system
- Full supporting admin and reception team
- 6 GPs
The expectations are:
- Full participation in the provision of medical services to the practice’s clientele during surgery hours.
- Provide on-call service from 8 am to 6 pm on a rotational basis.
- Participate in the provision of repeat prescriptions.
- Attend to house calls when required.
- Provision of reports as required by Insurance Companies or Solicitors
- Issuing of Medical Certificates when requested.
- Maintaining medical records in a professional manner.
- Maintaining Practice documentation as per Practice Protocols.
- Participation in the rotational duties required by NE Doctors on Call. Earnings from this work are due directly to you by NE Doctors and do not form part of the annual earnings from the practice.
- You will be required to keep abreast of professional improvements in the role of GP’s and in your fields of speciality.
Registered or be eligible to register with IMC (specialist GP register)
How to apply:
To discuss this position in detail or to obtain a full job description, please contact Stephen Martin in complete confidence or apply via online application.