Our Client is a large registered Charity who provide expert and personalised care to adults and children across Ireland and GB.
On their behalf we are recruiting Team Leaders for two of their small Residential Services in County Wexford.
You will lead a team of dedicated Support Worker staff to meet the practical, physical, and emotional needs of individuals with intellectual disabilities.
These wonderful services have dedicated teams of staff who provide 24hour support through innovative and bespoke personalised packages of care for vulnerable individuals.
You will make a real difference in people's lives...creating opportunities and collaborating to promote the best outcomes for each individual service user.
You will have:
- Professional qualification in Social Work / Applied Social Studies / Nursing / Occupational Therapy (with appropriate professional registration at time of appointment)
- Knowledge of the intellectual disability/autism group
- 2 years paid experience in the intellectual disability/autism field AND 1 of:
- HND / Degree in any discipline
- Foundation degree / NVQ3 in Health and Social Care
- FETEC Lev 5-8 in Health and Social Care
- QCF Lev 5 in Leadership and Management in Health and Socal Care
- AVCE in Health and Social Care
A full vaild driving licence and access to own transport is also required for these roles. If disability precludes having a driving licence it must be stated how you can meet the mobility requirement of the post)
A full Job Description is available on request.