We are recruiting two Band 7 Cognitive Behaviour Therapists for a Primary Mental Health Care Service across Co Armagh. These full time, temporary assignments are initially for 6 months.
- Be responsible for the management of a defined caseload in the specialty of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy of people with clients who have a range of complex psychological and emotional problems for which CBT is demonstrated to be clinically effective.
- Screen clients using suitable criteria for Cognitive Behavioural Psychotherapy and liaise with the multi-professional team regarding outcomes.
- Assess, formulate, implement and evaluate appropriate intervention programmes for suitable clients.
- Formulate programmes based on a sound knowledge of evidence based practice and intervention options using clinical assessments, reasoning skills, and knowledge of appropriate health improvement interventions.
A full job description is available.
You will have:
- Undergraduate degree
- Accredited BABCP or BACP etc and hold a Post Grad Diploma in CBT
- CBT post qualifying experience using CBT Treatment Models working with a range of mental health problems.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and access to a vehicle for business purposes
If this post is of interest or you would like more information, please apply.