On behalf of the Patient and Client Council, Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Senior Practitioner (Band 7) for a long term, full time temporary assignment. This role is based within their regional Belfast and Lurgan offices and you will be required to travel throughout Northern Ireland.
As Senior Practitioner you will oversee the provision of independent advocacy services to members of the public involved in Serious Adverse Incidents (SAIs)
You will carry a caseload and as a member of the Leadership Team will work closely with the Service Manager (Advocacy and Client Support Lead) to develop the service model for the provision of independent advocacy services within SAIs regionally.
A full job description is available.
You will be/have:
- A qualified Social Worker with at least 3 years post qualiying experience
- Experience and knowledge of advocacy best practices, tools and techniques supporting service user, patient engagement in resolving issues, concerns and complaints.
- Proven practice experience in delivering advocacy work to vulnerable people in a supportive function or health and social care setting.
- Strategic thinking skills to develop and encourage commitment to new approaches and working in complex situations
- Experience of planning, implementing and evaluating patient/ service user led projects
- A full driving licence with access to a car for business purposes