Bond Healthcare is recruiting a Social Worker for an excellent opportunity within a Community Addictions team. This post is based in Ballymena with the requirement to work in other locations in North Antrim.
You will play a key role in providing for the assessment of a patients care needs, the autonomous development, implementation and evaluation of care plans within an Alcohol and Substance Dependence Pathway Service.
This full time locum assignment is for an initial 6 months but is subject to extension.
You will have:
- Degree/Diploma in Social Work
- Current live NISCC registration (Part 1)
- Full driving licence and access to a vehicle for business purposes
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- FREE training updates
- Paid Holidays
- Up to £200 cash – for each referral who successfully registers with Bond Healthcare
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 19 years of Social Work recruitment experience.