Position: Locum SHO (Emergency Medicine)
Location: Craigavon Area Hospital
Start date: ASAP
As a trusted recruitment partner of the NHS, Bond Healthcare is currently recruiting for Locum SHO's to work in Emergency Medicine at Craigavon Area Hospital for 6 months, however all duration requests, including ad-hoc availability will be considered. Please note Enhanced pay rates are applicable for some ED shifts.
Craigavon Area Hospital is an established teaching hospital within the Southern Health & Social Care Trust, serving an estimated 241,000 people from the boroughs/districts of Craigavon, Banbridge, Armagh and Dungannon–South Tyrone.
- Must hold full Registration with GMC
- 6 months experience working within NHS/HSE
- Right to work in UK
Registration & Benefits
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick, hassle-free and includes the following benefits.
- Approved NHS contractor
- Excellent pay rates (paid weekly)
- State of the art Bond App
- GMC Designated body status
- Appraisal & Revalidation
- Market leading Doctor referral scheme
- Free Access NI
- Free training
- Free Occupational Health assessment
- An experienced Consultant managing your requirements
- 24/7 support
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com