Bond Healthcare are recruiting skilled Healthcare Assistants for 1:1 roles in Strabane. These roles are best suited to Healthcare Assistants with a preference for day shifts.
As a Healthcare Assistant, you will provide care and support that enhances client’s well-being, enabling them to live with dignity and empowerment. You will be able to demonstrate empathy and the ability to provide excellent care, including the use of hoists and competency in carrying out personal care in a dignified manner.
Healthcare Assistants at Bond require the following:
- The Right to Work within the UK
- A minimum of 6 months UK experience as a Healthcare Assistant
- Competent carrying out personal care and using hoists
In return, Bond offer a range of enviable benefits:
- Block booking opportunities
- Bond Healthcare app to register, upload availability, and submit timesheets
- Market-leading pay rates, paid weekly
- Complimentary uniform and access to e-learning platform
- Refer a Friend Scheme
- Video registration at a time convenient to you!
If this position is of interest to you, register with Bond Healthcare via the link below or contact Rhiannon on 02890270747.
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com