The Family Support Service is a service for children, their families and carers. As a Social Worker you will work as part of a team to provide a range of supports and services to safeguard children and enable them, where possible, to remain with their own families.
We are recruiting Band 5 and Band 6 Social Workers for ongoing assignments in Newtownabbey, Antrim, Ballymena and Magherafelt.
Joining a Family Support team as a Qualified Social Worker will be an excellent opportunity to enhance and develop new skills, work alongside highly experienced, knowledgeable and supportive Senior Social Workers.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com
Suitable Social Workers will:
- Hold a recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
- Desire to help and have a positive influence on the lives of children and families in need
Working for Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- Weekly pay
- Up to 37 days per year of paid holidays (pro rata)
- FREE Advice and guidance from highly experienced Social Work recruiters
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- FREE Occupational Health clearance