Bond Healthcare is recruiting Band 5 Community Occupational Therapists for ongoing assignments in Adult Physical Disability Services across County Antrim. Part time hours may be considered.
There are opportunities is:
- East Antrim (Larne / Carrick / Newtownabbey)
- Antrim / Ballymena
- Causeway (Ballymoney, Ballycastle, Coleraine)
- Mid Ulster (Magherafelt / Cookstown)
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com
You will have:
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- A current full driving licence and access to an appropriate vehicle for business purposes
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
FREE Training Updates
FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapy.
If you or any of your colleagues/Classmates are interested in this, or any other opportunities please get in touch.