Bond Healthcare is recruiting an Occupational Therapist (Band 6) for a full time, ongoing assignment within Dementia Services based in Antrim.
Part time hours will be considered.
- Carry a specific caseload to include complex clients with dementia
- Assist clinical lead OT with the system for screening, prioritisation and allocation of cases
- Carry out and record comprehensive assessments, using standardised assessments where possible.
- Initiate and follow through training, treatment plans and provision of services, which will foster independence and/or optimize levels of functioning, and holistic needs within the clients own environment
You will have:
- Diploma/Degree in Occupational Therapy
- Health Professions Council (HCPC) Registration
- Experienced in the prescription of specialist equipment and housing adaptations
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond Healthcare provides Occupational Therapists:
Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE Training Updates
- FREE Fit to Work certificate/ Occupational Health Clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Occupational Therapy.