On behalf of our NHS Client we are recruiting a full time, temporary Band 3 Secretary for an ongoing, long term assignment based in the Ulster Hospital, Dundonald. The role is to provide admin support to a Senior Management Team.
You will carry out a wide range of secretarial /administrative tasks including the use of word processing, minute taking and use of other computer packages/programmes. You will also deal with non-routine activities such as answering queries, progress chasing and task related problem solving using your own initiative.
You will have:
- 4 GCSE’s Grades A-C to include English Language (or equivalent) plus 1 year secretarial / admin /clerical experience.
- NVQ Level 2 in Administration (or equivalent qualification) plus 1 year secretarial / admin /clerical experience.
- 2 year’s secretarial /admin /clerical experience.
- RSA/OCR Stage II Text Processing Part I and Part II (or equivalent/ above qualification).
- 1 year’s word processing experience, to include typing and formatting of reports and letters.
- Experience in using Microsoft packages to include WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com