We are recruiting a Social Worker for a long term, full time locum assignment within Fostering services in Belfast
You will provide a comprehensive fostering and kinship service to meet the needs of children who are unable to live with their birth parents. You will recruit, train, assess and support foster carers and kinship carers.
You will :
- Hold recognised Professional Social Work qualification (CQSW/ Dip SW/ CSS).
- Hold appropriate NISCC registration.
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond Healthcare gives Social Workers:
- Flexible working hours (depending on service) – part time and full time
- Paid Holidays
- FREE training updates
- FREE Fit To Work certificate / Occ Health clearance
- FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
- A dedicated Consultant to provide advice, guidance and support developed over 21 years of Social Work recruitment experience