Position: Specialty Doctor (Cardiology)
Location: Lagan Valley Hospital
Start date: ASAP
Bond Healthcare is a multi-award-winning supplier of Locum Doctors throughout Northern Ireland, working in collaboration with the NHS & Private Hospital sector. Bond is currently recruiting for a Locum Specialty Doctor to work in Cardiology at Lagan Valley Hospital. This post is for six months initially, however all duration requests, including ad-hoc availability will be considered.
This post provides an opportunity for a motivated doctor to contribute to the provision of care to patients within the SEHSCT. The successful applicants will be an integral part of the cardiology team in Lagan Valley. This post will cover a range of duties within cardiology including, cardiac ambulatory hub, cardiac referrals, cardiology outpatient clinics and support to the rapid access angina clinic.
- Must hold full Registration with GMC
- 6 months experience working within NHS/HSE
- Right to work in UK
Registration & Benefits
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick, hassle-free and includes the following benefits.
- Approved NHS contractor
- Awarded ‘Best temporary recruitment agency’ in the UK
- Excellent pay rates (paid weekly)
- State of the art Bond App
- GMC Designated body status
- Appraisal & Revalidation
- Market leading Doctor referral scheme
- Free Access NI
- Free training
- Free Occupational Health assessment
- An experienced Consultant managing your requirements
- 24/7 support
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org