Position: Locum Doctor - Urology
Location: Altnagelvin Area Hospital
Start date: ASAP
As an award-winning supplier of Locum Doctors throughout Northern Ireland, Bond Healthcare is working in close partnership with the NHS & Private Hospital sector to supply the highest calibre of medical professionals throughout all specialities. Bond is currently recruiting for a Locum SHO to work in Urology at Altnagelvin Area Hospital for 6 months initially, however all duration requests, including ad-hoc availability will be considered.
Altnagelvin Area Hospital is an acute hospital which offers a range of services, including a 24-hour Accident and Emergency Department and is one of Northern Ireland’s five designated cancer units. It has 472 inpatient beds and 36 day case beds.
- Must hold full Registration with GMC
- 6 months experience working within NHS/HSE
- Right to work in UK
Registration & Benefits
Registering with Bond Healthcare is quick, hassle-free and includes the following benefits.
- Approved NHS contractor
- Excellent pay rates (paid weekly)
- State of the art Bond App
- GMC Designated body status
- Appraisal & Revalidation
- Market leading Doctor referral scheme
- Free Access NI
- Free training
- Free Occupational Health assessment
- An experienced Consultant managing your requirements
- 24/7 support
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org