Belfast City Centre – £excellent + regular bonus + perks
Bond Healthcare is a leading supplier of nursing staff to the NHS and were recently named as the Best Temporary Employment Agency in the UK.
As part of our continued success, we need motivated booking coordinators to assist with this growth and work closely within the existing team of hard working and friendly booking coordinators.
You will be the first point of contact for both our Healthcare Professionals and clients, answering their enquiries and identifying opportunities. You will not be expected to source staff or client contracts purely service them by booking shifts and managing our growing pool of temporary staff. This is a busy role so you will be quick thinking and be able maintain focus.
- Provide outstanding service in every interaction
- Manage and develop candidate relationships
- Participate in the on-call rota which will include evenings, weekends and Bank Holidays
- Previous Sales or Customer Service experience (2yr+)
- Driven and determined
- Highly computer literate
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to prioritise and escalate where necessary
- Superior attention to detail
- Team player and can-do attitude
In return we offer a market leading salary, a generous bonus package and regular rewards for hard work.
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com