Registered Nurse / Compliance Officer
Bond Healthcare is a leading supplier of Healthcare Staff to the Public & Private sectors. Established in 2003, we are now recognised as one of Irelands leading staffing agencies.
As part of our ambitious plans for expansion we now require a Registered Nurse who would like an office based role with no late nights or weekend work. You will join a well-established and supportive team and liaise closely with our Commercial Manager as well as directors and other key members of our team.
To be the first point of contact for all new Nursing candidates interested in joining our agency. You will be expected to give nurses a warm welcome with a professional and informative approach. Bond’s registration process is highly organised, and you will be expected to maintain our standards of excellence.
In addition to this you will be expected to be the first port of call for our rapidly growing nurse force for any queries or concerns they may be having day to day. You will work closely with our booking team to ensure our nurses are kept happy and feel they are well supported in their role as an agency nurse with Bond Healthcare.
Other duties will include but not be exclusive to:
- Ensure our booking team are maintaining a proactive, professional approach at all times in their dealings with both candidates and clients
- Performance management of all agency staff
- Ensure we are maintaining our standards of excellent with the RQIA at all times by working closely with our compliance department
- Dealing with general team queries and providing continuous support to more junior staff
- Attending monthly/quarterly performance reviews with the directors to feedback on performance and areas for further market growth
- Champion the organisations vision and values through leading by example in operational excellence, professional behaviour and high standards of work
- Ensure the experience delivered to our candidates & clients is underpinned by an excellence in customer service at all times
- A Qualified Nurse with a valid NMC Pin
- Previous commercial experience in a healthcare recruitment environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Excellent sales skills
In return the company offer a remuneration package in line with Band 6 pay rates together with a generous benefits package.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org