Recruitment Administrator - Belfast
Bond Healthcare is a multi-award-winning recruitment business based in Belfast City Centre. As part of our continued success an excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced Recruitment Administrator.
The successful candidate will work within our Belfast City Centre office and will have full responsibility for vetting and onboarding a range of healthcare workers including Nurses & Healthcare Assistants.
- Ensure candidates are fully compliant in line with company standards
- Meet compliance targets for quarterly audits
- Liaise with Recruitment Consultants with updates regarding the recently cleared for work candidates
- Deal with a high volume of queries regarding compliance and the onboarding process
- Ideally you will have previous experience of interviewing candidates and the onboarding process
- You will be a self-starter and be capable of working on your own initiative and manage your own time effectively
- Excellent personality with the ability to meet new people via Zoom calls
- Confident, hard working and a team player
In return we offer a starting salary in the region of £24,000, an excellent bonus structure and genuine prospects for career progression.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org