Complaints & Investigation Officer
Bond Healthcare is a leading supplier of healthcare professionals to the public and private sectors in Northern Ireland. This is a very exciting time for us as the core business continues to grow in Northern Ireland complimented by the recent launch of our business in the Republic of Ireland.
Bond is committed to the highest professional and ethical standards, and we were recently named the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency in the UK.
This is a key role for an experienced HR professional with a strong background in complaints investigation. You will provide help, support and advice to staff across the business including the directors, recruiters, nurse managers and booking teams.
Bond supply in excess of 1,000 candidates per week across a variety of healthcare environments. As complaints/investigating officer you will manage a caseload of Fitness to Practice, safeguarding investigations, progressing them through the stages, in line with Bond’s policies and procedures and The Nursing Agencies Minimum standards.
- Acknowledge and respond to all incidents/complaints submitted to the company according to company policies and procedures
- Manage a caseload of investigation files within set timeframes
- Collecting and evaluating information received and deciding on an immediate course of action pending investigation
- Liaising and updating the relevant bodies, including, Safeguarding teams, RQIA, NISCC, NMC, Service Users
- Participation in safeguarding strategic meetings when required
- Recording and maintaining accurate information on the company’s in house system and maintaining records and investigation report outcomes for inspection
Knowledge and Skills
- It is envisaged that suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience of Complaints Handling & Investigation
- CIPD qualification (or progression towards) is desirable.
- The ability to work within a regulatory framework, accurately interpreting and applying legislation and internal policies
- Experience in dealing with complex or sensitive casework, including effectively managing a varied caseload.
- The ability to summarise issues concisely, forming accurate conclusions, recommendations and learning outcomes
- The ability to maintain confidentiality is essential
- The ability to liaise confidently with a wide range of external people to build relationships and obtain information.
- The ability to write clear, concise and accurate information and being able to explain decisions and procedures
- The ability to ensure all cases are closely monitored
- The ability to manage different tasks whilst maintaining a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
In return the company offer a salary in the region of £30,000 - £40,000 in addition to generous holidays and performance related bonuses.
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com