Due to the continued success, Bond Healthcare have an exciting opening for a recruitment administrator to join the onboarding team.
The successful candidate will be based in our Belfast office and be responsible for the onboarding of Healthcare Assistants and Nurses and ensuring that the candidate is fully compliant to work. You will be working closely with recruitment consultants ensuring that Bond provides an efficient recruitment service to both our clients and candidates.
Key Roles -
- Maintaining candidate files and ensuring they meet compliance policies.
- Vetting and onboarding candidates including Access NI/NISCC/NMC and reference checks.
- Actioning a high volume of enquiries in an efficient manner by phone and email regarding the onboarding process.
- Collating onboarding documents.
Skills and Experience
- Administration experience is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral with the ability to meet new people over Zoom.
- Self-motivated, organised, and able to work independently.
- Attention to detail and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure.
To be considered please forward a CV to email@example.com