On behalf of the Southern H&SC Trust, we are recruiting a PART TIME, Band 2 Filing and Records Clerk for a long term assignment in Dungannon. This post is expected to last until May 2024.
The main duties of this job are:
- Carry out the full range of outpatient reception duties, to include meeting and greeting of patients and all associated computer work, eg making review appointments.
- Arrange appointments for patients which will include telephoning patients as required, issuing appointments letters, adding patients to the outpatient waiting list, recording reviews and all administrative processes involved in the making and follow up of appointments, including booking of interpreters and ambulances
A full job description is available
For more information and/or to be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
You will have:
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification
- 1 years’ experience in a clerical / administrative role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel or equivalent