Are you a Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist (SLT) with Dysphagia Training or a Band 6 SLT looking for a new LONG TERM assignment within an Hospital Inpatient Team?
We are recruiting for full time locums on behalf of the Northern H&SC Trust. These assignments will last until the end of March 2024 in the first instance.
This is an excellent opportunity to secure a long term assignment whilst gaining and developing your experience within an acute setting.
You will have:
- Degree/Diploma in Speech and Language Therapy
- Current Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration
- Satisfactory Enhanced Access NI disclosure on appointment
To be considered and/or for more information please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org
Bond Healthcare provides locum Speech and Language Therapists:
* Flexible working hours (dependent upon service) – part time and full time
* Paid Holidays
* FREE training Updates for SLTs.
* FREE Fit to Work certificate / Occupational Health Clearance
* FREE Enhanced Access NI disclosure
* A dedicated consultant to provide advice, guidance and support with expertise specialising in Allied Health Professions.