This is a new role for an Assistant Accountant created due to the expansion of the company. You will be actively involved in the day to day financial management of three group companies gaining exposure to both the UK and Republic of Ireland accounting regimes. Bond was recently named the Best Temporary Recruitment Agency in the UK 2022 and is committed to providing the highest quality service to both its clients and candidates. Finance is a key part of that service provision and you will work closely with colleagues across the business.
The role offers ongoing opportunities for career development and you will receive as much support and guidance as you need to become a key member of our team.
- Assisting the Finance Manager with all month end and year end processes
- Providing cover for payroll processing
- Credit control for key accounts
- Monthly and weekly reconciliations
- Potentially taking full accounting responsibility for a group company
- Providing support, advice and query resolution to colleagues and clients
- Part qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) or qualified Accounting Technician
- A minimum of two years experience in a role of equivalent level
- Previous experience in a company accounts function reporting to a Company Accountant, Finance Manager or equivalent
- A working knowledge of Xero and/or Sage
- Excellent Excel skills
- Strong communicator with the ability to work in a busy team environment
- Personable and confident in dealing directly with clients and candidates
- Experience of accounting for a Republic of Ireland entity (including PAYE and VAT)
- Experience of the recruitment industry
Salary will be in the region of £25,000 - £30,000 however can be flexible to attract the best.
To be considered please forward a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org