As a contracted supplier of Agency Workers to the Western H&SC Trust, we are recruiting a Band 3 Finance Officer for a full time, temporary assignment based in Omagh.
You will be required to work as a member of the Finance team, assisting in the delivery of efficient and high quality financial services to the Trust. The main areas of responsibility will be in relation to one of the following functions:
Financial Assessment (Residential & Nursing Homes)
- To assist in the facilitation of an efficient and effective financial assessment, collection and payment service for service users in a residential or nursing home setting.
- To assist in the assessment of contributions due from clients admitted to statutory/private/voluntary nursing and residential homes, in accordance with the Charging for Residential Accommodation Guide and within laid down timescales.
Direct Payments/Self-Directed Support
- To assist in the management of the Direct Payments system including setting up payment schedules, monitoring, maintaining and liaising with users and staff in relation to Direct Payments.
- To assist in the delivery of a range of financial support services in relation to income, payments and payroll and will provide input to the payments function and will also become proficient in income as part of a team to support the Trust in liaising with BSO Shared Services, carrying out processes to ensure invoices are raised/ paid and assisting with queries.
A full job description is available. For more information and/or to apply please send your CV to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will have:
- 5 GCSE’s (Grade A-C) including English Language and Mathematics / Accounts
- 1 years’ admin and clerical experience
- 3 years’ admin & clerical experience
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of financial systems including working knowledge of spreadsheets and MS applications
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work effectively as a team
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve set deadlines