Bond Healthcare is a contracted supplier of Agency Workers to the Southern H&SC Trust and have been asked to recruit a Band 3 Team Assistant / System Access Officer for a full time, temporary, 12 month assignment based at St Lukes Hospital site Armagh, with some home working balance.
Your role will be to support the System Access Officers, Senior System Access Officers and System Manager in relation to the Human Resources, Payroll, Travel & Subsistence (HRPTS) system.
Some of the duties will include:
- Processing of New Starts, Additional Organisational Assignments, Rehires and User ID swaps and setting Passwords and User ID’s for same.
- Dealing with HRPTS password reset and login queries, and supporting staff members to log tickets on Ivanti (the Trust Incident Management System).
- Deal professionally with telephone/face to face enquiries from staff within the Trust, those outside the Trust, and members of the public, and in accordance with team protocols.
- Support the HRPTS OM & System Access Officers to ensure that OM / HR processing deadlines for weekly and monthly payroll closedowns are met.
- Raise any faults/fixes/system issues in relation to OM with the Senior HRPTS OM & System Access Officers for resolution or escalation.
- Ensure internal electronic and manual filing and recording systems are implemented for own work
A full job description is available. For more information and/or to apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
You will have:
- 4 GCSEs at Grades A-C including English Language or equivalent / higher qualification AND 1 years’ experience in a clerical / administrative role
- 2 years’ experience in a clerical / administrative role
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word and Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to use own initiative
- Good organisational skills with an ability to prioritise own workload
- Effective communication skills to meet the needs of the post in full