Bond Healthcare is a contracted supplier of Agency Workers to the South Eastern H&SC Trust and we have a new temporary assignment opportunity for a Band 2 Clerical Officer within Medical Administration in the Ulster Hospital.
The assignment is for 37.5 hours per week, Mon to Fri
Your duties will involve:
- Reception duties.
- Use of computer systems to include data input and retrieval of information.
- Maintenance of filing systems.
- Processing mail.
- Processing and collating information.
- Taking and relaying messages/information.
- Dealing with a range of queries.
- Preparation and transportation of medical and other records.
- Making appointments.
- Arranging meetings.
- General office duties such as photocopying and faxing.
You will have:
GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
Recent relevant administration experience
For more information and/or to be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.firstname.lastname@example.org