Our Client is part of the fabric of its local community and for over 30 years has provided a range of high quality, person centred, safe, effective and compassionate services to adults with learning disabilities, intellectual disabilities and autism.
Their Short Break Service is designed to provide people who have a learning disability with a fun break from their daily routine, while also providing regular, reliable and frequent breaks to carers from the demands of their role.
Due to updated and improved organisational structures, a new PERMANENT opportunity has arisen for a REGISTERED MANAGER within the Short Break Service.
- Are you a confident leader, used to working in an environment and culture where adults with different abilities are supported to live their best life?
- Could you make it possible for clients to fulfill their dreams (even if they do not know what they are yet)?
- Can you respect, listen to, and involve guests in as many decisions as possible?
- Do you want an exciting opportunity to develop a new and exciting service and staff team to their maximum potential?
- Previous experience of managing a successful Care, Day, Respite or Care Home type service
- Hold a Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care and Residential Management
- A confident leader with excellent communication skills, you’ll be comfortable building relationships and collaborating with other health professionals and wider health teams. Someone who can help us grow our short breaks business model, set and deliver KPI’s, budgets and business plans.
- Above all, you’re passionate about caring for others, putting our guests at heart of every decision you make. Leading by example, you’ll share best practise and cultivate an open and honest culture amongst your team to help delivering outstanding service to guests using the service while delivering our business objectives.
A full job description is available.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com