A career in Social Care can be demanding but incredibly rewarding. To be able to work and provide a high quality service within an established, well respected and dynamic organisation is what all Social Care Workers desire and deserve.
Our Client is very much part of the fabric of its local community and can provide this setting for all of its staff.
Due to updated and improved organisational structures, a new PERMANENT opportunity has arisen for an Assistant Service Manager within their Supported Housing Service for Adults with Learning Disabilities / Intellectual Disabilities.
Are you a truly caring person who is passionate about developing a career supporting adults with learning disabilities in all aspects of their lives. If you’re the kind of person who rises to challenges, thrives in a people-focussed environment, and has genuine compassion and resilience, then this could be the employer for you.
As Assistant Service Manager you will have:
- circa 3 years’ experience in a management position within a social care setting.
- QCF (NVQ) Level 5 in Care (Adults) or in process of completing an NVQ Level 5 in Leadership for Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Experience of working with adults who have a learning disability.
- Experience of working within a Supported Housing Environment
- Full Clean Driving License with access to a car
- Excellent IT and report writing skills
A full job description is available.
To be considered please forward a CV to Stephen.email@example.com